Friday 22 March 2013

Uncy B and G Blues



Best week ever.

This week Uncy B and Uncy G came to visit us from Canada. I was soooo excited to have them come and visit I couldn’t wait to go with Mommy and Daddyto Brisbane to pick them up at the airport.

First Uncy G arrived and right away he took me to a playground at Nudgee Beach. That was where I heard his laugh – a sound that I had not heard in a very long time. I think it was his laugh that reminded me who he was. It had been a long time since we had played together. Then when Uncy G came we went to Southbank and played some more on another playground and cooled off in the outdoor swimming pool next to the river. We had a quick bite to eat before heading back home to see one of my favourite things - kangaroos at the University.

The next day we spent at Mooloolaba beach. It was a little rainy so we didn’t go in the water but we still had fun exploring the beach, harbour, playgrounds, shops and cafes. I even got to visit the loo with a view! One day I will learn how to use one of those so that Mom and Dad don’t change my diapers anymore.

On Wedesday we went to the Eumundi market and Noosa. We bought a few trinkets at the market, including a book called Why I Shoudn’t Name My Son Clint. The author was there and signed it for us. I checked to see if my name was in the book. It wasn’t so I guess my name is a - okay.

At Noosa Uncy G and Uncy B had fun splashing in the waves. They even tried body boarding and caught onto a wave or two quite quickly. After another quick bite to eat (and a nap) we went for a walk up to Boiling Pot lookout. Needless to say it was another great day!


Thursday was spent at another beach – this time in Caloundra. Uncy B took me to another playground before he and Uncy G splashed in the waves. Caloundra was a lot of fun – I’ll have to go back to play in the swimming pool and splash park. Uncy G and I had a great time in the swimming pool at home. He sure is a lot of fun to play with!!!





On Friday, we had to take Uncy B and Uncy G to Palmwoods to catch the train back to the airport in Brisbane for their trip to Rarotonga. They don’t know this, but I tried to sneak into Uncy B’s suitcase so I could go along with them. Mommy said no.

We miss Uncy B and Uncy G soooo much it makes me, Mommy and Daddy sad. Mommy tells me the next time we will see them is New Years Day in Canada. I don’t know what New Years Day or Canada is but I know it will be loads of fun as long as Uncy B and Uncy G are there.

XOXOXOXOXOX

Fenton

No comments:

Post a Comment